California Road Trip Itineraries
California is the state that everyone dreams of visiting. By taking incredible road trips across the state, which is the best way to explore it, you can discover amazing natural parks, sunny beaches, the exciting cities on the coast, or the history of the Gold Rush… here you will find itineraries, ideas, and must-see destinations to discover the Golden State!
- Tips for a California Road Trip
- Visiting California: How to Plan a Road Trip Itinerary
- California Top 10: Must-See Attractions and Places to Visit
- When Is the Best Time to Go to California? Guide to California’s Climate and Temperatures
- California Scenic Drives: the Best Highways for your Road Trip
- The Most Beautiful Cities in California to Visit
- California Road Trip Map
- California Road Trip Itineraries Divided by Region
- California National Parks Road Trip
- National Parks in California: a List and Visitor’s Guide of the Parks
- Death Valley National Park: Travel Guide and Road Trip Tips
- Yosemite National Park Travel Guide: how to plan a trip?
- Planning a Visit in Kings Canyon National Park: Best Things To See and Trails to Hike
- Sequoia National Park: Why You Should Go and How to Plan Your Visit
- Where to Stay in Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon: Hotels and Accommodations near the Park
- Joshua Tree National Park: Tips for Planning Your Visit
- Pinnacles National Park in California: Visit Caves and Pinnacles Made of Volcanic Rock
- Mojave National Preserve: Kelso Dunes, Joshua Trees and other must-see attraction
- Adventure in Lassen Volcanic National Park, California’s Own Little “Yellowstone”
- Redwood Parks in California: the Tallest Trees in the World
- California Winter Travel Tips
Tips for a California Road Trip
Do you want to go to California but you are not familiar with the state, its main attractions, and possible road trip routes? These 5 articles are designed as guides to help you learn more about this beautiful state! If you’re on the fence or don’t know which way to go, start here!
Would you like a tour of California? Here’s how to organize it and plan your stops: useful tips for cities, national parks and coastal beauties.
Located in the southwestern region of the United States (the so-called Southwest), California is the state people associate with beaches, nature parks, sunshine and road trips. Overlooking the Pacific and…
What is the best time to visit California? It is impossible to give a short answer because the climate in California is subject to change depending on the area. Let’s start…
The scenic drives in California are undeniably charming and attract visitors from all over the world. It’s no coincidence that sometimes visiting the Golden State always involves renting a car…
There are many reasons why so many tourists flock to the Golden State every year, such as California’s national parks, beaches, scenic coastline, mountainous regions, desert regions, and wine valleys….
California Road Trip Map
California Road Trip Itineraries Divided by Region
Browse our California road trip itineraries by region:
California National Parks Road Trip
California is as vast as it is fascinating; it is home to very diverse natural landscapes. The numerous national parks are among the most popular destinations in California and are a must for those in search of open landscapes and a bit of adventure. Let’s take a look at the national parks in California and we will try to present…
Death Valley and Yosemite
Sequoia and Kings Canyon
Maybe you didn’t know this, but the deepest canyon in the U.S. is not the Grand Canyon; it is Kings Canyon in California. While the famous gorge in Arizona is 6001 ft deep, Kings Canyon reaches up to 8200 ft (according to the Guinness Book of World Records). However, this particular record is not enough reason for King Canyon to…
Naturalist and explorer John Muir wrote in 1891: “In the vast Sierra wilderness far to the southward of the famous Yosemite Valley, there is a yet grander valley of the same kind.” He was writing about the area now known as Sequoia National Park, one of the most important national parks in the entire Sierra Nevada mountain range in California….
In Sequoia National Park, you feel so small in front of the gigantic majesty of nature. The sequoias of this famous park in California attract the most passionate arborists, or those who simply want to see with their own eyes these giants almost as ancient as the world. Of course, there also those who come to snap a classic tourist…
Scroll right or left to see all the articles