Los Angeles is rich in attractions but also a large and sprawling city. Choosing what to do is not so easy, so we have created this section to help you choose the things to see in the city. Let’s discover Los Angeles’s attractions and places to visit.
- Theme Parks
- Star Wars or Harry Potter?
- The Studios
- Famous Streets in LA
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: Walk among the Stars on Hollywood Boulevard
- Rodeo Drive Los Angeles: The High-end Shopping Street in Beverly Hills
- Visit the Iconic Sunset Strip on Sunset Boulevard
- An Itinerary along the Famous Sunset Boulevard
- Mulholland Drive: Viewpoints along the Scenic Route in the Hollywood Hills
- Scenic spots and museums
- Santa Monica Pier: The Most Famous Pier on California’s Coast
- The Hollywood Sign: How to Get There and the Best Places to See It
- The Griffith Observatory: A Window into the Hills of Los Angeles and the Universe
- Getty Museum: Visit the Famous Art Museum in Los Angeles
- Skyspace Los Angeles: Ready to Ride a Slide over the Downtown Skyline?
- Runyon Canyon: The Best Spots to See Los Angeles from above
- The Largest Interactive Medieval Torture Museum in the U.S.
- Sporting events
- Best Beaches
- Tours and activities
Star Wars or Harry Potter?
Famous Streets in LA
All the most important celebrities of the entertainment world, both American and international, have been honored with a commemorative plaque on Hollywood Boulevard. Over the years, the Walk of Fame has expanded so much that it is now over a mile long on both sides of the road. It is estimated that ten million visitors a year walk along the…
We travelers are driven by the need to discover the wonders of nature, beautiful places, cities, museums, theme parks, mountains, the sea, and more. Our destination today is located in California, a great state with so much diversity, and more precisely, in Los Angeles. We will take you to Rodeo Drive, a street in Beverly Hills with luxury shops that has become…
Worldly life, historic restaurants, elegant boutiques, nightclubs that have become legendary, and a very high probability of seeing Hollywood stars. These are the main features that distinguish the Sunset Strip from other streets in the world. It is a street with so many stories and anecdotes to tell that it has become an undisputed symbol of the city: in short,…
Sunset Boulevard is one of the most important streets in Los Angeles, a 22-mile artery that runs through the heart of the Greater Los Angeles Area and crosses iconic attractions and famous neighborhoods. A trip on Sunset Boulevard can take a few hours or days, since it passes almost every major tourist attraction in the city and each one requires…
If I say Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles, what comes to mind? If you immediately think of Club Silencio and the distressing story of Betty and Rita, then you are a fan of David Lynch and Mulholland Drive, one of his most famous movies, which is set entirely in Los Angeles. If you aren’t familiar with Lynch’s movie, maybe I should…
Scenic spots and museums
If you’re an NBA fan, or if you are just curious, Los Angeles is one of the best cities you’ll ever come across. By reading this article, you’ll find out how to buy tickets for NBA games to see the Lakers and the Clippers while saving money and also how to get to the arena where they play. NBA tickets…
Malibu, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Manhattan Beach, Long Beach, Hermosa Beach. These are the beaches in Los Angeles we’ve all heard about before, and you certainly don’t need to be a fan of a TV show like Baywatch to know how famous these beaches are. These names make everyone think of mile-long beaches full of surfers in wetsuits ready to…
Tours and activities
It’s no mystery that Los Angeles is a huge city and it is not exactly easy to get around. Despite having good infrastructure, the distances are so great that driving proves to be a major feat for tourists who want to see all the attractions that this great city on the West Coast has to offer in a single visit,…